Monday, December 10, 2007

Naste day for building

Today has been truely naste day for building. It has been cold, rainy and the fog was so thick I couldn't see the Courthouse when I left work. Better weather is hopefully coming. Amy my great sister asked me to put a web site where she can look at the brick. Here it is little sis- go to http://www.bricktour.com/ scroll down to where it lists the brick then click on Victoria brick. You can look at the brick and a house that is done in the brick. Our motar will be a darker grey. Everyone tell me what you think.

4 comments:

Amy said...

I like the color on the house pictures. However, I don't like the picture on the sample panel. I think it is not a good picture. Am I correct?

debi33 said...

I like that alot....it looks like you guys too. I'm with Amy though I don't like the sample panel....thats very misleading because it looks so different than the house.

Southernbelle said...

I think the view from your house is going to be so beautiful. I do like the color of the brick I think it will look nice with the style of house you are building. Patricia you look so pretty in the yellow coat.

Amy said...

Where is the update? I have checked this site for several days and see no new update. I demand an update SOON!