Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Concrete tomorrow

Well it has been a few days since my last posting. The weather was naste here last week so we were slowed just a bit. That's ok though. Today the Concrete guys from Mata Concrete were on site and laid the rebar for the fondation. This crew of six guys work so hard seems like they never take a break. I know have a new respect for what it takes to make a house. Tommorrow they will pour the concrete and our slab will be complete. Randy our builder tells Matt that the framing crew will be on site Thursday morning. Now that is fast. I would like to thank those of you who have posted comments. It means so much to us that you take the time to give us your opinion or say an encouraging word.

2 comments:

debi33 said...

How exciting! I can't wait to come see for myself. I might come see you after the first of the year if you have time for a visit. I miss you guys bunches! Give Matt and Patricia hugs for me! Keep us updated...this is fun! Love ya Debbie

Auntie & Uncle said...

It looks like a big house. Can't wait to see it. Merry Christmas!!!