Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Progress




Okay its been a while since my last post. Amy (my sister) has been on me about it. The reason I haven't posted any comments is because we have been working so hard. We finished painting the living room tonight and only have our bedroom and bathroom left to paint. We have spread on a total of 60 gallons of paint so far. The above photos were taken a couple of days ago. Since that time our brick and rock work have been completed, we have pulled up the tar paper and clean the floor, clean up alot of bricks outside and replaced the tar paper on the floor with plastic. We have paint almost all the inside and to say the least we are tired but very proud of ourselves. Moving day gets closer everyday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! It is beautiful. I am so glad you finally put some pictures up. I love your new house. Those are the cutest pictures of Patricia, especially the one of her peeping over the edge. I am so excited for you.
Love you,
Auntie