Look at all the mess to clean up! But isn't it just beautiful!
Another view of the front from the garage side!
Our front door still needs stain and of coarse some clean up but isn't it great!
Our brick mason cut the keystone over the window on site. This was something extra he did just being nice. I love it.
3 comments:
Very nice! Are the other sides brick too? If so, are they finished too? It seems to be going SO quickly.
It is so beautiful and looks really big to me. I love it! I've never seen a house so pretty with all the detailed work. It is so different. I love the ceiling too. You all have done such a great job with everything. Can't wait to see the kitchen.
Love you!
Auntie
hey it is really coming along. I am glad to see all the details.
Treasa
Post a Comment