It blows my mind at how quickly a piece of land can turn into someone's home. I love the picture of Patricia. And the star looks great. I can't wait to see more pics ... it truly gives me a view of what is going on.
Somehow I forgot to put one of the key people who has helped us. We would like to give Vicki Lopez, from ExtraCo Banks a huge thanks. Vicki is a delight to work with and always simplifies the paperwork!
Mata Concrete Of Gatesville
It has been a pleasure to work with the concrete guys. Although I didn't understand some of what they said because of the language barrier- it is clear they know they're business
Plumbing crew
Stacy and Tracy Summers of Double S are provide our plumbing needs. Two real nice guys who are very friendly and know their business
Roberts Dozing
Mr. Roberts does an excellent job
OUR BUILDER
We would like to give special thanks to Randy Smith from Randy Smith Homes for all his help so far and taking away our headaches.
2 comments:
It blows my mind at how quickly a piece of land can turn into someone's home. I love the picture of Patricia. And the star looks great. I can't wait to see more pics ... it truly gives me a view of what is going on.
Looking good, guys. I can tell how excited you will be to finally be done and moved in. What an adventure for the whole family!
Post a Comment