
This whole side of the house is mine! Well I guess I will have to let Matt sleep over in this side (only sometimes) and I may let him put his very best clothes in the closet (but only if they just came back from the cleaners). This is the master suite side of the house. Of coarse you can see the olcove to your far right (where all the window holes are Amy). The window hole in the center is above my 4 foot wide whirlpool tub.(It will have glass where you can see out but not in)
And to the far left is my closet. My pride and joy. Momma Pat and me will have to go on some serious shoppin trips to fill it up with clothes. My closet is about 7 feet wide by 15 feet long.
2 comments:
It is looking great Kiddos. The builder is making some real progress and it is an inspiration for us to follow your lead.
The Hubeys
I sure am glad you added some more pictures. The sun rays do make it look heavenly. You are going to have such a beautiful house. I love the layout of it and the style. I've never seen one designed like yours. It is so unique (just like you). Can't wait to see the next pictures.
Auntie & Uncle
Post a Comment