This is the back of the house, but in reality this is the side with the view. Therefore this is where all the windows are and our living space. The two olcoves on this side of the house are nearly all glass. You can't tell by the pictures but each window is 3 feet by 6 feet ( I think). There are four on each olcove and a mostly all glass door. The olcove on the right is the breakfast area and the one on your left is the sitting area in our bedroom. I plan on spending some relaxing time gazing out those windows as I age.Saturday, January 5, 2008
Back of the House
This is the back of the house, but in reality this is the side with the view. Therefore this is where all the windows are and our living space. The two olcoves on this side of the house are nearly all glass. You can't tell by the pictures but each window is 3 feet by 6 feet ( I think). There are four on each olcove and a mostly all glass door. The olcove on the right is the breakfast area and the one on your left is the sitting area in our bedroom. I plan on spending some relaxing time gazing out those windows as I age.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
looking good I like these windows
treasa
Post a Comment