Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Working thru the night

It is 9:15 pm here and we are just getting home from the house site. The guys from Mata concrete are still out there. They told us it would be midnight before they leave the concrete. The concrete itself has been very slow in drying. From a owner point that is very good. It will have fewer cracks and be much stonger than a foundation that dries in two hours. It is however harder on the concrete crew. These guys have been at the house site since 6:30 am. As I count it that will be 17 1/2 hours. They told us they will not leave until it is perfect. I believe them. We delivered supper to them and was thrilled that they allowed us to do so. I can not say enough good things about them. They are first class all the way!

No comments: