Sunday, December 23, 2007

Favorite of Patricia

We just loved this picture of Patricia. She is sitting in her window. I hope in later years she doesn't sneak out these very windows.

5 comments:

Amy said...

I can't believe at how quickly a house can go up. It is truly amazing! I have to agree that the picture of Patricia is adorable. Hope you are right that she won't climb out the window .. but how many boys will try to climb in the window! LOL!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the pictures. It is great to be able to watch the house get built. You may want to plant a good prickly bush under her window.

Hubey

Anonymous said...

That is a wonderful picture of Patricia. I can't believe how fast the house is being built. It won't be very long until we will see you moving in.
Have a Merry Chirstmas!
Auntie & Uncle

Anonymous said...

this is very cute, but, let's just face it, she will be using this window more than the front door in a few years. I'll give her pointers. -Ash

Anonymous said...

Sorry I haven't been on....its been crazy here but wow if I stay away this long again you will be moving in. Patricia is adorable, I can't beleive how big she is. You better put bars on those windows...lol. Love ya Debbie